Member Services’ office hours are Monday through Friday: 8:30am -4:30pm during which trained staff will be available to assist you. Please note: Hours will vary during College holidays and break periods.
Academic Calendar/Enrollment Period
Memberships are sold according to the academic calendar.
- Fall: September 1 – January 15
- Spring: January 16 – May 31
- Summer: June 1 – August 31
- Annual: September 1 – August 31
Obtaining your Membership
- Memberships may be obtained through the Membership Office between the hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- All adults wishing to acquire a membership must register in person with the Member Services Staff. Memberships may be purchased by eligible individuals using cash, credit card, or personal checks.
- SCE, Graduate students and Providence College employees will need to present their Providence ID card in order to acquire membership.
- For those individuals who do not qualify for a Providence College ID, a Peterson photo ID may be obtained. ID pictures will be taken at the time of your membership purchase.
- Upon purchasing a membership, you will be allowed access to the facility. However, your card will not be activated until the following business day. If you are obtaining an ID, it will be available for pick up at the Welcome Desk the next business day.
Membership forms may be filled out at the Welcome Desk in the Atrium of the Peterson Recreation and Concannon Fitness Centers . For more information please call (401)-865-2352.