Voted the #1 Intramural Program in the country by The Princeton Review
Intramural sports provide students an opportunity to participate in a variety of recreational sport activities on campus. Programs are open to all students. Students may register with a group of students, or as a “free agent” and be placed on a team. If you’re interested in playing a sport, but having trouble finding a group, call our office and we can help you out.
Register for all sports at: imleagues.com.
Fall Semester: Please check back for updated information about Fall Semester Activities
- Spikeball — Men’s, Women’s and Co-Rec
- KanJam — Open
- Flag Football — Men’s & Women’s
- Indoor Soccer — Men’s & Women’s
- Tennis Singles — Men’s & Women’s
- Kickball –Co-Rec
- Team Handball — Men’s and Women’s
- Wallyball — Men’s, Women’s and Co-Rec
- 3v3 Basketball — Men’s and Women’s
- Ice Hockey — Open
- Dodgeball — Co-Rec
- Direct any questions to Aneury Pichardo at email@example.com
- 5v5 Basketball — Men’s and Women’s
- Badminton — Men’s, Women’s and Co-Rec
- Table Tennis — Men’s, Women’s and Co-Rec
- Wiffleball — Co-Rec
- Inner Tube Water Polo — Men’s, Women’s and Co-Rec
- Outdoor Soccer — Men’s and Women’s
- Volleyball — Co-Rec
- Ultimate Frisbee — Co-Rec
- Kickball — Co-Rec
- Softball — Men’s and Women’s
- Lacrosse — Men’s and Women’s
All Captains Meetings are Mandatory. Meetings will be held in the Concannon Fitness Center Conference Room. Teams are expected to sign up on imleagues prior to the meeting. At least one representative from each team (not necessarily the captain) must be present.
Intramural Staff Positions
Officials and Scorekeepers are needed for certain intramural activities. Staff members are eligible to work and play during the same season. If you are interested in becoming a part of our staff, you must attend all training sessions related to any given position.
Intramural Athletic Board
The Intramural Athletic Board (I.A.B.) consists of students dedicated to organizing and overseeing the general flow of intramural sporting activities. The members of IAB work to create a competitive, fun, and engaging atmosphere for all students who want to continue their athletic careers into college without the commitment of Division 1 or club sports. With over half of the student population at PC participating in intramurals, the goal of our club is to continue creating an environment for students to enjoy playing recreational sports while also experiencing friendly competition. We work to foster our student body’s athletic passions on and off the playing field.
Applications to become a board member are released every spring.