Occasional use guest passes are limited to the guest(s) of currently enrolled members. Eligible members who have purchased a membership will be allowed to sponsor one guest per visit. Guests must be accompanied by the sponsor each visit and throughout the duration of their workout. Providence College reserves the right to limit the use of such guest passes at the discretion of the Director of Recreational Sports.
Guest Pass Policies:
- Members are held responsible for their guest(s) and to inform their guest(s) of the rules and regulations of the Peterson Recreation and Concannon Fitness Centers .
- A card-holding member must accompany all guests.
- Guest passes are limited to one guest per day.
- Guest passes are $10 per guest for one day.
- A valid Providence College ID or Membership Card is required when purchasing guest passes.
- Guest passes can be bought for an entire weekend (Friday noon – Sunday 10pm) for the price of $20.
Guest passes may be purchased at the Welcome Desk in the Atrium of the Peterson Recreation and Concannon Fitness Centers . For more information please call (401)-865-2253.